Friday, August 13, 2010

A Day at the Park

Today was a great day! The week totally got away from me though. It's been awhile since I blogged. I can't even remember what we did at the beginning of the week. Tuesday we went to Grandma Jan's for Taco Night. :-) yum. I started a twitter account, you can follow me at shellsea84. Colin has been busy with a daily workout that includes 10 minutes of laying on his tummy in front of the mirror to practice lifting his neck up. We also look at some objects and patterns.
Back to today..
We hung out with Colin's buddy Brayden and mommy, Heather at the park. The boys had a lot of fun while the mom's relaxed. Colin pretty much slept. ;-) Afterwards I could not find my keys! We live pretty close to the park, but I took my car because we packed a few things, so we decided to just walk home and get the spare. I found the keys as soon as we walked home of course! They were in the front part of the stroller. ::sigh::
Later in the day Casey came over to visit and we had fun hanging out. Took the opportunity to go back to the park for the car and get an afternoon walk in. :-) We went to the jewelers and I finally had my picture charm put on my charm bracelet that is all about Colin. I love it! By then Cameron was home from work and we relaxed as a family. Yeah for the weekend!!

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved