Friday, August 6, 2010

Grasping!


Colin grasped for the first time today!! He was laying on his play gym and he grasped.  (accidentally got stuck in his fingers- but those are details!) He grasped his pacifier that was laying next to him and then he tried to put it in his mouth, but it was backwards. After that I laid him on his tummy so he could work on his neck muscles. :-)

No pictures for this one, they were all on my phone. I did however pick up the video camera, but the battery was dead! I'm going to constantly keep it charged and check it so I never miss a moment again. 

I can't believe how big Colin is getting! He turned one month on August 4th. Crazy to think he will be crawling all to soon. He already tries and sometimes succeeds at rolling over! 

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved