Monday, April 11, 2011

9 Month Milestones

It's happened.
Colin is mobile,
Little C used to roll, but not very far

He picked it up a notch to keep me on my toes. 
*I think I may be in for a lifetime of that*
(Oh you noticed- Little C is just in a diaper- don't judge I have enough laundry to do) 

What's this? This would be Colin crawling all the way from the living room to the bathroom. 
Just so he could knock over the trash can. (as evidenced) Was that enough for Little C?
Nope! He pulled himself up to the toilet.

If you haven't been following the posts so far, in the period of 48 hours:
Colin began crawling across a room. 
Pulled trash cans down.
Pulled himself up.  

What does this mean for me? Well, Colin pulls himself up in his crib during nap time. Yea, that just got a lot harder. Refusing nap time and looking so cute at the same time. I'm doomed. But, oh so lucky. I'm realizing being a mom is bittersweet. Remembering yesterday while hoping for that next milestone to be reached. 

What do you love about being a mom? 

4 comments:

Kathe said...

LOl. I love it!!! Just wait darling, it has just begun... still waiting for video...
Love to The Hunnels

Casey said...

This post was awesome! Great to read. Also - good luck to you with this new challenge! And to me at the beginning of October, LOL!

marymichaels said...

OMG - how cool - I am just catching up on your blog - LOVE it! You have a wonderful writing style and natch, great material to work with too! Love & hugs to Little C & his Mom & Dad!

Shellsea said...

Thank you everyone! Csey you're going to have your hands full with a 15 month old :-) Who knows what he'll being doing then!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved