Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crash

Hello blog world,

Today I let Little C hold my phone while talking to his Nana. This was a mistake. You see, Little C put the phone in his mouth then banged it on the ground all while I cleaned up the mess that is his room. In the time that it took me to put those toys in the basket my phone went black.

-Lessons of this mama

Dear phone,

Why do you torture me with ringtones when I can't see who is calling. Why do you alert me to text messages when I can't view them. Phone, I will miss my cardio trainer app, the ability to blog, check tweets and facebook all from my phone. The first time I drive to an unknown destination I will miss your google maps app. Phone you were so good to me. I apologize.

Truly Sorry,
Shellsea

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved