Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cherished Friendship

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. 
-C.S. Lewis

I have this friend, she has been a friend for a very long time.
I treasure our friendship and over the year have realized that we can grow as different people without growing apart. Our lives have gone down different directions and sometimes they have interwoven.

Teacher Kindness is the one of the best friends anyone could ask for and be lucky to have. I have the honor of being a bridesmaid in her upcoming June wedding! Her bridal shower is the weekend and I am so looking forward to it. I cannot wait to help with this shower because it will be honoring her.

She is someone who deserves a day that is all about her. The maid of honor is amazing, creative, and crafty which means the decorations are going to be fabulous. I'm so excited to share picture details with you! For now, I leave you with a few google color collages featuring Teacher Kindness's awesome and modern wedding colors.

(I love yellow for summer weddings- really what says SUMMER better) 


This quote inspired this post:
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. -Elisabeth Foley

Do you have a friend you truly treasure, but maybe don't see as often as you like?

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved