Monday, April 4, 2011


Monday: Tuna Noodle Casserole and Caesar Salad
Tuesday: Grilled Steak, Baked Potato, and Green Beans
Wednesday: Crock Pot- Chicken Breasts with Rosemary
Thursday: Breaded Pork Chops, Apple-Ginger chutney, and Asparagus
Friday: TNC Leftovers :-)

Mondays are crazy days for me for a number of reasons:
One, It’s the first day after the weekend and despite making the house a project it manages to get thrashed from comings and goings.
Two, Tues-Thur are busy with projects and Little C trips This means all cleaning, laundry and other projects need to be done today. By the time I get home on Tuesday-Thursday it’s time to cook dinner and relax with Mr. Hunnel.
Three, It’s the day I menu plan for the week and grocery shop (see reason two).
Four, It’s the day I run all my errands so they are not left for Friday.
Today, I am feeling extremely lucky because Little C actually went down for his morning nap without a hitch! Giving me this time to blog amongst other things like doing laundry. ;-)

2 comments:

Casey said...

Five, c25K training with me! :)

Shellsea said...

Yes! C25k training today also! ooh and I have some 5k updates for you this evening. ;-)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved