Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Mornings

and afternoon and evenings too!

Last week, I talked about how a good Sunday Morning is watching the sunrise, getting to the gym and church before noon. Let me preface this post by saying that I also enjoy sleeping in and relaxing on Sunday too.

This Sunday morning I did two/three from last Sunday's list. For the third, well I didn't go to the gym this morning because instead it's C25k training day.

Confession about the sunrise- I totally went back to sleep. (Remember the sleeping in part?) Best of both worlds if you ask me!

My favorite thing about this morning was the confirmation ceremony at church for RCIA. One year ago, I participated in the last rite of initiation and it was very special for me. My sponsor gave me this symbolic locket.


What's your favorite thing about Sundays?

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved