Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #2

Have you met Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy? You probably have, she's kind of famous! She's a mama to three cute kiddos (evidenced by photo on blog) and she hosts this link up party for "What I Wore Wednesday". She explains at her blog why and the same reasons apply here. To hold me accountable from wearing sweats!

It is slowly working here, two weeks ago I participated, then spent a week in lounge wear. This week I *managed* 3 outfits. Oh, and a sneak peak at a never before released pregnancy photo! 

If you haven't been to the Pleated Poppy check it to see more outfits! If your visiting from there thanks for stopping by!! 

Last Thursday, I started off strong in anticipation of WIWW...
 picture effects created on Picnik
close up of fave summer colors: coral and aqua

Easter Sunday

 Little C and I showing off our style
dress and shrug: TJ Maxx clearance
shoes: Athena Alexander  

 capris: Kohls (I wear capris a lot)
 fun shirt: Ross- isn't that print a little cool!

Okay, I promised an old pregnancy photo exclusive. I have a confession I am showing this picture to go ahead and admit the truth. Summer is approaching and it's getting hot. What does this mean? Well, I totally plan on breaking out my maternity shorts and I'm not pregnant. Who wouldn't want to wear them all the time? Really? They are comfy and not to short
(and sadly mine actually fit still) 

So here is a picture from one year ago when I was about 7 months pregnant. I love this photo, Mr. Hunnel snapped it when I was cooking one night back in our condo world days.  


you can expect to be seeing those shorts in future WWIWs :-)

If you've made it this far, leave a comment so I can visit you and become efriends!

7 comments:

Casey said...

Still love that Easter outfit! That dress is so cute! And Lil C is the best fashion accessory! :)

Susanne said...

love that dress and shrug--very pretty!

Shellsea said...

@ Casey You're so right Little C is the best accessory. I should consider using him in every photo. I had a pic by myself, but the one with him was way better!

Shellsea said...

@Susanne Thank you! I love Easter dresses in pretty spring colors.

Sylvia C. Hall said...

I love that you are doing WIWW, too! It really helps push me out of my comfort zone somedays. (Everyone wants to look good on camera!)

I love the mixture of the turquoise and coral. Those are two of my fav colors, too!

But, I am so excited to get OUT of my stretchy pants. Call me weird! :)

May it be a fashionable summer for us both! ;)

Oh, and isn't it strange seeing pics of life before the kiddo arrived. It is for me. I always think.. what did I DO with all that time I used to have! Ha!

Have a lovely weekend!
Sylvia

Jodi said...

ha ha, I love your confession! Well if you've got cute shorts, wear 'em, right? Fun post :)

Crayola Teal said...

My favorite outfit is your bbq shorts and tank, probably because it is the cutest one!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved