Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brush Your Teeth

As a new mama...

I have had many thoughts, worries, joys, the list goes on and on. I'm always trying to do the best thing for my son.

 I'm sure all new mamas and mamas on their second or third time go through this as well. It's a crazy, *overwhelming emotion* to be responsible for a little person. 

Part of being responsible for someone is teaching them about life and good habits. One of those habits I want to instill in Little C is to brush his teeth. And well, good habits start early so he's started brushing his them!

On the teeth brushing front so far so good. I wanted to share some pictures with all of you because well, I think they are just so darn cute!
 
Can you see the the teeth trying to break through? 
This was about one month ago.  

Now those two bottom teeth are all the way in and Little C loves brushing his teeth like mommy and daddy.

Little C  taking up good habits! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

SO CUTE! I love the sink shot!!! I'm a stickler about tooth brushing and all three of my kids love brushing their teeth! We do it together, so I think it's more fun for them.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved