Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dinner with Friends

Last Wednesday, you know right before the Blogger Blunder, I went to dinner with two friends. It was a lot of fun to reconnect. I was all ready to publish my post last Thursday and then I was locked out of Blogger for two days! Sigh. I didn't realize how much I was going on blogger before that lock out
By the time blogger was up on Friday I was on my way to Palm Springs and thus computer free! (I still blogged a little- thanks blogger droid!)



The three of us got together for appetizers and dessert.
(Who needs a main course!?)
We started with the Wisconsin Trio cheese fondue- so yummy! 


I got to catch up on Miss (soon to be Mrs.) cool and collected upcoming wedding and all about Mrs. Oragnized new job and her business travels. I am so thankful for all my good friends and these two wonderful women. Through the years we have enjoyed many a game nights and a couples trip to Lake Arrowhead. We've been to each other weddings and they came to see Little C after he was born. I love my friends!

After a good amount of catching up- it's hard to get together with all of our busy lives! We moved onto the dessert course. A dark chocolate fondue with sea salt. I love sweet and salty mixed together, especially when it's salt on something like chocolate or caramel. I didn't get a chance to snap a picture before it was mostly gone! 

And, of course Little C came too!

(Miss cool and collected, me, Little C, Mrs. Organized)

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved