Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A little about me: wee bit wednesday

Below you will find answers to some random questions that will give a little insight into me. I saw this on Nurse SC's blog and liked the idea. I'm linking with Leigh Ashley, the creator of the questions.

{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?

I last remember using one in highschool. I stood in one in 2007, but I don't think it worked.


{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?

No.
{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?

From my own backyard. I love the burgers Mr. Hunnel grills up. Bacon cheeseburgers are my favorite with lettuce, tomato, and thousand island dressing.
{four} have you ever served jury duty?

I never been on a jury, but I did show up at the court house for jury duty and was evenyually sent home.

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?

I first moved out when I was 18, moved back when I was 21. Then moved out of the house, and state to follow the boy I love at the age of 22.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?

green or maroon/cranberry.
{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?

flip flops usually or my running shoes
{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?

Sometimes.
{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?

ice cream
{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?

I can't reacall a speaker or a good one anyway.





No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved