Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recipe Thursday



This arrived on my doorstep! You can bet I was thrilled when my doorbell rand and I looked outside to see a big box! I had no idea what it was, but it had a gift tag. It was housewarming gift from Grampa Racecars and Gramma Crafty. I opened the blue bag to discover:


A Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer 5 quart!!! I was beyond thrilled! 


Also it was Empire Red to match my kitchen!! L.O.V.E.


This brings me to our recipe for this week:
Rosemary Focaccia
(I quickly read the directions on how to use my new mixer and got to work on this amazing bread!) 

Recipe found here
I did not use honey or eggs.  
 I let my mixer do all the work while using the dough hook for the first time!  
 



I love this bread that I can get at a local cafe and I tried to replicate it. It was delicious, but obviously not as good. 

Bread going in oven to bake- yum! 

Ready to Slice! 


What have you made lately? 
What would you like to make with a stand mixer?






No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved