Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello summer, clear skies, and 85 degree weather. One of the perks of living in Southern California is the early start of summer and for the most part consistently warm weather. Almost on cue of May 1st it warmed up fast!

This is my third installation of What I Wore Wednesday and I'm liking it! Check out Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy to see more styles. I'm linking up with her blog this week.


I think this pose could totally fit in with an awkward and awesome post also. I've seen that duo on a few blogs like Little Miss Momma and from Sydney at The Daybook with her A & A Thursdays.
 (thanks Nurse SC for Sydney's link!)

Awkward: 
>insanely white skin (obviously the start of summer)
>my ridiculous pose
>super big smile =D
>camera angle because Mr. Hunnel didn't want to stand up

Awesome:
>my pose (while also awkward) super awesome trying out new poses when I'm the only one in the frame
>my smile, can you tell I'm seriously excited for the warm weather
>pearl earrings- love them and will wear all the time! 
>huge tree in the back, I love nature and greenery



8 comments:

Meagan at Fairly Fabulous Blog dot com said...

haha- I love this post. Yeah for Southern California sun! We must be neighbors. ;) Thanks for finding my blog. I'm a new follower of yours.

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

Oh girl, I am right there with you on the super whiteness! LOL I'm in Northern Cali and we've had all rain and cloudy weather for a sweet forever and now ... 90s! Hopefully folks are wearin their sunglasses when they run into me ;) Love the shirt!

Casey said...

Cute picture!

(PS Awkward and Awesome is from The Daybook - http://tandsdaybook.blogspot.com/2011/04/awkward-and-awesome-thursday-by-linda.html)

Ruby Girl said...

cute photo!! you seem quite sweet. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

gin said...

I've had some awkwards from my wiww posts too; but I think you look awesome!

Morgan said...

Adorable! I think your pose is definitely awesome! I am loving the warm weather here in Northern California, too!

sugarmouse said...

lol cute post! and i thought the pose was a nice refreshing change (not awkward at all!) :D

Rainbow Bekah said...

Your so cute! Don't we all rock the awkward/awesome pose?? It's difficult for me to act "supermodel" by myself when I know I'm just a big ole goober, but get me in a group shot and I'll rock it! LoL

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved