Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week I wore a skirt I haven't worn since I was teaching. (I pretty much lived in skirts and dresses when I taught) and a scarf my sister knitted for me. This week I am linking up with Lindsey from the pleated poppy. If you get a chance check out her shop for lots of cute accessories. 

So back to that skirt and scarf! I decided to play around a bit with the scarf and tried four different ways to wear it. 

Which way do you like best? 

Tank top and White shirt- Nordstrom Rack
Skirt- really old possibly Ross 
Scarf- hand knitted by sister glamorous 
(she's in the process of knitting me more stuff- love her!) 

For dinner with friends I wore this outfit: 

Jeans- Levis from Macy*s
Tank- Target
Sweater- Nordstrom
Shoes- Brown suede wedges from Target
(the picture didn't get my shoes- but I love them)
I decided to snap a picture of Miss cool and collected's shoes instead because they are so cute.  


 love these shoes.


I wore these bracelets with the outfit. Both Brighton, both gifts.  

If you're stopping by for the first time, Welcome! This really isn't a fashion blog as much as it is an accountability and family blog for myself. Find out more me and my camping adventures, reading and running goals, and the reason I started blogging, Little C!

3 comments:

wildruffle.com said...

Oh, I think I like the third way best, but isn't it fun to experiment?! Cute skirt.:)

Megan said...

Super cute skirt and I love the floral top! You look great :)

Casey said...

You look so super skinny in your out to dinner outfit! Hot mama!!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved