Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Blog Design (Free)


 Remember this picture? You might if you've been reading this blog. This cute photo of Little C is one of my absolute favorites. 

This blog header has been up since I decided to blog more often (Aprilish) and leave behind the totally simple green leaf design. Sticking with the natural look and a little winter I went with a brown background and this amazing personalized header. 

Now, when you visit you will see a new header (look up top) and a whole new background. 
I haven't splurged on a custom design. Just found a cute free template from the cutest blog on the block and customized some font colors. 
Obviously I'm feeling the unofficial start of summer ever since June arrived at my doorstep. A little beach feel and some lighter colors than browns and reds. 

What do you think? 

4 comments:

Meagan at Fairly Fabulous Blog dot com said...

Such a cute new photo- and yes- very summery makeover. Perfect! ;)

Patience said...

Oh my god! I absolutely LOVE this, the whole makeover looks great and that is my favorite picture from the Ocean Institute :)

Barbara said...

Your header is adorable!

Sophie said...

Love it! Such a cute pic! :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved