Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day at the Park

Little C is an explorer and loves a new expedition.
A stroll over to the park is the perfect getaway.


I love this particular park because there is ample room to roam. There are two baseball fields, but no baseball in the morning when we visit. 

Little C loves to run from mama and stop and examine the grass. I love life through his eyes. Everything is new and amazing. Life is one big wonder for his little fingers. Crawling around on the grass feeling threads brush against his legs in a scratchy, but soft way that sort of tickles.



I love how he thinks he can crawl far out of my reach.
He's much faster at crawling these days while his steps are slow and excited.
I love how he giggles when he sees other kids to play with.

Do you remember a new and exciting time in your life or your little's new world?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Those pictures are so adorable! The first time my son touched grass was such a great experience. Now he loves being outdoors!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved