Monday, July 11, 2011

Day of Travel: Part II

After dinner, putting Little C to bed, and catching up on emails and facebook I'm back! I brought a stow away with me Bookworm Sister is hanging down south for awhile! 



Didn't I promise a sunset picture. Pay no attention to the car, we were driving I did my best! 

Oh my! I almost forgot to let you all know! I featured a guest post over at Fairly Fabulous today before all the traveling began! You should check it out and say hi to Meagan she's pretty awesome. 

After a day of travel, I always wish for one superpower: Teleportation. Wouldn't that be the best no cars, planes, airports. You could just be there. 

What about you? Any secret superpower you would wish for?

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved