Monday, July 11, 2011

Day of Travel

Nine days ago we packed our things and set out for North Idaho. It has been an amazing vacation. I tried to keep you all up on everything going on, but believe me I have so much more to tell and show you.


This morning I watched the sun rise over the eatsern horizon of horse pasture and a gentle, inviting creek. Tonight, I'll be watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean back home in southern California. That is a day of travel. You can wake up in one place and fall asleep in a completely different world. Did I mention the sun rises at 4:45 am this close to Canada? Crazy!


I'll be back tonight to finish my day of travel. Promise!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Have a safe trip back!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved