Sunday, September 18, 2011

Little C is growing up

After weeks turning into months of being away from the blogging world... I want back in. Awhile back Sister Outdoorsy called me out on my lack of blog posts. But, a recent trip to the grandparent's house really put things into perspective for me.


I realized people were reading my blog and they enjoyed reading it. More so, I realized I started this blog to keep family updated on "Hunnel Happenings" and to watch Little C grow up if they can't be near every day.
{swimming in Grandpa's pool!}
Great Grandpa H asked me what happened to that page thing I had. At first I was confused, but realized he was talking about my blog! Hello to Great Grandpa H who celebrated his 82nd birthday in December and his 60th wedding anniversary this past month! Amazing! Even more amazing...he's asking me for more posts.

Great Hunnel Men
Thanksgiving 2010

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved