Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer Indulgence

I had many summer indulgences as evidenced by long break from blogging, but one of these wrapped up tonight:  



Now usually I am not a reality tv fan (I know shocker), but really I don't watch reality television. For this show, I made an exception because Hockey Husband and I can watch together. I'm not to keen on the constant yelling or the whining among the contestants, however I realize it's a show providing entertainment so I take it.  
Well, the two hour intense season finale was tonight!! The final four were revealed and the winner was announced. Meaning they would get a Head Chef position and a top notch restaurant and with that a $250,000 salary! (Seriously, win a competition and automatically get a six figure salary-pretty nice!)

Spoiler Alert:

I picked Will and Paul for the final two. (Even though I totally wanted Elise to make it-knew she wouldn't) After that my husband and I both agreed Will for the final win!

We were so WRONG!

The winner of Hell's Kitchen (not really in love with the title) was: PAUL!


All and all pretty fun summer show. Congrats to Paul and his new job! I look forward to tuning in next season. I've yet to attempt a beef wellington, but it's on my to do list! 
images found on google and fox 

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You'll have to tell me how your Beef Wellington turns out. I used to love this show when I was in the States, so sad I don't get to watch it anymore.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved