Sunday, November 27, 2011

ABCs for the Holidays!

Little C, red berries, and me

It's time for the holidays! Technically the "holidays" started a little before Thanksgiving, but I didn't get this up in time due to my blog fog {that's what I'm calling it}. Thus Christmas and New Year's get all my attention!

During the next little while I'm going to sprinkle 26 days of ABC magic! I've seen this everywhere and remember similar games/ideas from working in a school. But, I was inspired by this blog here when La Neshe did it for Fall! What a fabulous blog idea!


I would love if you joined me in this fun game!
I have a few ideas ready to go, but some letters are really tough.

Come back soon to see what I think up!







all images found via google images




4 comments:

Healthy Branscoms said...

I love your blog! :) I became a follower. Erin

Barbara said...

What a cute idea and I love the new holiday design!

Kathy S said...

What a cool idea!

Brittany said...

Ahhhh your little guy is sooo precious! Jus wanna squeeze those little cheeks! I'm your newest follower :) would be so grateful if you stopped by ours too!
funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved