Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Loving Life

This Wednesday, I am participating in What I Loving hosted by This Kind of Love. I have lots to love and be thankful for everyday so it's only fitting I do this link up. 


I am loving every day I get to be home with Little C. 
I love our park play dates, mom group outings, swimming at the pool, and all the moments in between. 

I love Hockey Husband and his brilliant cooking and the way he makes me laugh. 
 
I love that fall is here and everything that brings
I love that the holidays are approaching. 

Materially, I am loving these fall boots. Not exactly loving the price, so check back next week when I link up for Target Tuesday to find some adorable and affordable varieties.  

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Looking at that picture just made me wish that I could celebrate a big Thanksgiving this year! I love fall...

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved