Thursday, October 13, 2011

Places I want to visit: Tybee Island, GA


Tybee Island looks like a peaceful get away to front porch swings, fresh lemonade, and salty ocean breezes. With beautiful cottages *I just love the word cottage* to rent, prairie grass, and light houses- I'm sold. I hadn't even heard of this place until I checked out the The Shabby Creek Cottage blog. 

Then, I realized it was where the The Last Song was filmed with Miley Cyrus. I remember seeing bits of this movie with my sisters when visiting. I envision crisp white linens and long walks on slightly chilly Atlantic Ocean. 

So, have you been here? Or heard of this place? I'd love to hear what you have to say about Tybee Island. 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I've never heard of it, but those pictures are beautiful.

Patience said...

I've heard of it, it was is this book I read. & I totally want to go to! Let's plan a trip. I would really like to see the south

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved