Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Hello Friends! I cannot even tell you the last time I had anything from Starbucks. I have to admit though their continual advertising and use of fall colors (my fave!) have got me. That's right I forked over my $4 for a 12 ounce or "tall" latte. I was feeling the crisp autumn air and had to have the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I gotta say it was everything I wanted.
I am sucker for all things pumpkin. Bread, shakes, muffins, ice cream, lattes, bagels, pie, the list could go on and on. I love this season and it's made all the more special by the "limited edition" sticker on everything pumpkin. Just a quick and subtle reminder that soon fall will subside to Christmas decorations and eggnog. Don't get me wrong I love those too, but fall can be so fleeting that I love to enjoy it. 

I found this picture and it pretty much sums it up:
  

Funny anecdote about writing this post: I was not the only blogger excited about this particular subject.  There were several hundreds of blogs that came up when I was looking for my pictures through my fave, google images. I did my best to source where I got them, but there is no telling who took these original photos.

No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved