Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, and more Pumpkins

If you haven't figured out my total addiction to pumpkins yet...you're about to get another glimmer. Read on to see how I incorporate pumpkins into every fall activity lately.

First we had to visit the pumpkin patch *of course*...

 Using picnik to apply some 1960s charm and fun stickers to keep our local patch a secret! ;-)

 The boys
(My lil' guy in orange and his buddy T) 

Little C is in the rock collecting phase as evidenced by the rock in his hand. He loves sharing them with friends or putting them in his pocket. 

Here's a glance back to last year at the same pumpkin patch

We visited another patch and just got a quick shot in between climbing on hay bails. 

Can't forget some pumpkin painting

I'm treasuring these moments and realizing they go by quickly. Hockey Husband and Little C are everything and for them and because of them I learn that "the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, and generosity" these are the virtues I remember every day. These are the life lessons I'm learning.
Galatians 5:22-23


I'm linking here, here, and here

2 comments:

carissa said...

such cuteness. your little one is so darn adorable. gal 5:22-23 is a constant life lesson, isn't it. and i'm treasuring all the little moments with my littles, as well.

Mrs Wacker said...

Love the photos!!

New follower here.. I hope you could follow me back too
http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved