Thursday, October 20, 2011

Recipe Thursday

I'm the kind of gal who when she learns how to do something likes to do it again. In this case, I made a pound cake back right when the summer began. I wrote a post about here. Well, since practice makes perfect and it was good the first time...
I did it again.
And, this time I snapped some shots! 

The ingredients!
Basically all butter and sugar really. Doesn't that just ooze yumminess?
After whipping it all up, I poured into a bundt pan (check original post for recipe). Here are some shots of how it looked through the process:






While that cooked, I cut up some strawberries and tossed them with sugar. I Served those on the side along with whipped cream. (I whipped up heavy whipping cream- delish!)



I hope everyone enjoys the post and goes out to eat something sweet!
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Patience said...

Oh yummy! I was there for the first baking session and it was delicious! I am baking some banana nut muffins, I added some of my own extra almonds :) They should be a great breakfast on the go when I am late for class.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved