Tuesday, November 29, 2011

.:Holiday Blog Challenge:. Fave Traditions




Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Today's topic is: Favorite Holiday Tradition New or Old
Hello there! I'm participating in the Holiday Challenge. This is my first post in the series as I lack imagination and a memory for some topics! 
Are you visiting from the challenge? If so, thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to get to know me. I'm a girl who loves her husband, has an amazing son, wonderful family, and I blog about random topics from cooking to running



On to my favorite traditions:


#1 Driving around to see Christmas lights on Christmas Eve

#2 Opening one gift on Christmas Eve
#3 Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Morning donuts (special homemade donuts)
#4 The Nutcracker Ballet


#5 Reading Twas the night before Christmas

An old tradition... My three sisters and I all used to sleep in one bed the night before Christmas. Usually it just turned to us sleeping in one room since everyone wanted their own space and we spread out. Obviously, this tradition retired when I moved at of the house! 

Well, that's all thanks for reading! If you like it around here take a moment to become a follower. It would make me smile! 
Thanks to Neely and Amber for hosting!



Brunch With Amber
Shout out to Nurse SC for keeping me inspired and motivating me to blog! Also, for giving me an idea how to title this post! Go check out her sassy, witty, but always sweet blog! 


Stress Case

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot our newest tradition of making the little mini gingerbread houses out of milk cartons :)

Casey said...

Thanks for the shout-out, mama! Love seeing your blog back on my reader!! :)

Keely said...

I love driving around to see Christmas lights! Plus I hear they are amazing in our area- but I've never gotten out to see them. (BTW- Pier 1 had some fabulous stuff last night.)

Barbara said...

When I was still back in the States, we used to go and watch the Nutcracker every single year since I could remember. My sister and I would dance in the aisles and I even dragged my boyfriend (now husband) with me. It makes me so sad they don't do the nutcracker anywhere in Europe! What is that all about?

sea to shining port said...

I love this! I think traditions are so important, and although I don't have little one's yet, you've inspired me to start some with my honey. Watching A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve was always one in our family, which I'll be doing this year!!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved