Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I’m THANKful For The Special People In My Life! {A Link-up}


Manic Mother

Topic of the day... THANKful for the special people in your life.

Thanksgiving is coming in two days! 
Family, Food, Fun!
A holiday to celebrate being thankful, giving thanks, and feeling grateful. This post is about the special people in my life. I feel very blessed to be surrounded by lots of amazing people.
There are above all else two very special people. 
Hockey Husband and our Little C.

I am me because of them. My husband is the most extraordinary man I know. He is an amazing father, cook, provider, and an overall well-rounded person. He is gracious and kind and I learn so much from him. Together we created the other person in my life who I cannot live without. Our son, Little C. 
I believe one of the best things a mom can do for her children is love their father. I strive to be the best wife and mother to these two very special people.

These are my two people. My family. I am THANKful for them more than anything. 

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Such amazing things to be thankful for. Your family is beautiful.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved