Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Thanksging Style

Happy Wednesday friends!
Let's talk about fashion *or my lack thereof* 

Last Thursday was Thanksgiving...is it just me or does seem crazy that Thanksgiving wasn't even a week ago? Seems like forever

In between pie baking and turkey basting I was able to snap a few photos. This photo shoot also doubled itself to our Christmas card photos! 


dress: Nordstrom Rack
leggings: borrowed from Sister Outdoorsy
scarf: hand knitted
coat: Old Navy

What Little C wore:

Call me biased, but I think he is the cutest!
3 piece outfit vest, shirt, and pants via Target :)


Thanks for looking around! 
Have you seen my ABC series or the Holiday Blog Challenge

Thank you Pleated Poppy and Real Momma, Real Style for hosting!
pleated poppyMomma Go Round


2 comments:

Casey said...

I love those photos in the snow! You know I stalked them on FB so I've already seen some :)

Barbara said...

You both look great!!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved