Thursday, December 1, 2011

B is for Bells

Jingle Bells
Christmas Bells
Sleigh Bells

Whatever you call them or think of...bells represent Christmas time for me. The sound of bells, pictures of bells, music and decorations that use bells. I love them.
See what I'm talking about,


I need to add this assortment of jingle bells to my holiday decor


I might have to do a entire follow-up post on table settings. Look at all the bell details!



And, I love Christmas music that includes bells. My favorites are pieces sung by a large chorus.
Carol of the Bells {I love, LOVE this song especially this style}


Jingle Bells {a holiday classic, I really liked this sheet of music goes with the present!}



An all-time favorite and always on my Holiday playlist is:

Handel's Messiah Hallelujah Chorus

It is a must for large venues like this one, so amazing.

I'm linking up with Simply Lyndsay for some Holiday Favorites! I hope you've enjoyed mine and now you should go over there and link-up too! If your visiting from the link-up, thanks for stopping by! Take a minute to read about my ABC series here or see some other Holiday posts here


Christmas circa 2005

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Carol of the Bells is such a great Christmas song. Thanks for linking up! :)

Barbara said...

I love the picture of the bells in the snifter glass! What a cute way to decorate!

Christine said...

I'm so excited its finally Christmas season!! Those bells in the glass jar are so cute and looks pretty simple to make.

Michelle said...

LOVE Carol of the Bells! Great picture in front of the tree at the end of the post!

Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you back next week! :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved