Friday, December 16, 2011

Blog Award, who me?

I am so honored to receive a blog award! A big thank you to Nurse SC for honoring me with this award given to small time bloggers with less than 200 followers. I know Nurse SC from life outside the blogosphere and have mentioned her here, here, and here!
Here's her button so go check her out, if you haven't already done so.

Stress Case
I've chosen five bloggers whose blogs I love to read. A few I've been reading since my first days as a blogger and others I've come across in these past few months. 

In no particular order the blogs I chose are:

Miranda at



Jodi at Jod a la Mode
Jenna at Life with Miss Kay
Sunni Dae at Pearls and Curls
Carmela at Blissfully Loved

It was really hard to choose! So many great blogs out there!

The Rundown:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming
bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word meaning 'dear, sweet, kind, nice, good,
beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome'.

To keep this award going (by passing along to other new deserving blogs),
the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers
that have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too! 

I also want to say a big Congratulations to Nurse SC who as of yesterday reached 200 followers! She got the award just in time! That's not all though, she's hosting a giveaway as a thank you to all her readers for following along!

Not done yet...
I'm co-sponsoring the giveaway as a thank you to Nurse SC for her continued support of my blog and her sweet posts about Little C!

8 comments:

Sara said...

I was giving you this award Saturday! Ha! Congrats :)

Alison said...

Congratulations!!

Miranda said...

Congrats! and thanks so much for giving it to me! means a lot :)

blackheartbetty said...

Go you! Congrats =)

Kathy S said...

Congrats on the award!!

Jodi said...

Thank you, Shellsea! How sweet is this?!! Congrats to you too, and good job for keeping it going, I'm terrible at that kind of thing!

Jenna said...

Thanks for the award! So sweet of you! :)

Carmela said...

Thank you! I promise to pass this award soon to keep it goin. I am so honored! This is my first award :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved