Sunday, December 4, 2011

C is for Carolers

New to the ABC series? Get started here

I don't know about you, but I don't think I have ever had carolers come to my door. BUT, I do see them around this time of year and it's so fun. In fact, on Friday our little family ventured out to our community tree lighting ceremony for some hot cocoa, cookies, and caroling!
(not our actual community)
That's right we had good 'ole fashioned carolers that looked something like this:


So have you see any good caroling groups lately? Any opinion on carolers in general? Personally, I can't sing otherwise I would totally be out there singing some holiday classics like those on my play list

mandatory Christmas picture.
One of our firsts with out itty-bitty tree :-) 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Can you believe in my 29 years of American Christmases I have never seen carolers! Do the movies count?

Casey said...

Love your teeny tiny tree, but can't wait to see your big one in the new house! I say I invite myself and Shane over for Christmas movies and hot cocoa?? I'll have wine though, cause I'm a lush.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved