Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do you have Klout?

Even when life gets a little confusing or busy it's all a-okay.

That's why I'm joining Neely and Amber this week to say it's ok.
Its Ok Thursdays



It's okay that...

Klout seriously confuses me and I'm not interested enough yet to figure it out

I haven't finished my Christmas shopping

Little C didn't eat any vegetables yesterday

I enjoy my small business being very small

My *business* could be considered a hobby by some

I'm addicted to way to much television

I went over budget buying gifts for loved ones









2 comments:

Monica said...

Definitely ok to go over budget for Holiday gifts, I do it every year!

{K} said...

I agree with you about Klout!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved