Saturday, December 10, 2011

E is for Eggnog

Eggnog! 

You're either a fan or you're not. For whatever reason I feel like eggnog gets a lot of enemies. 
Well, not here on this blog. I love eggnog. It's like my pumpkin of the winter/holiday season. 

I love eggnog shakes.
I love eggnog ice cream.
I love eggnog lattes.
I love eggnog french toast. 

In my family, everyone loves eggnog.
And, often it's given a little kick with some rum or some other concoction.
Call me an elitist, but I like the stuff just simple and plain also.


What side of the fence are you on? If you like the stuff...anything else delish you recommend that uses eggnog?

Want to read more?




1 comment:

Barbara said...

I have to admit that I have never tasted eggnog. There is just something about the name that kind of keeps me skeptical!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved