Wednesday, December 14, 2011

F is for Family

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ~Jane Howard





Family can be those people that you accidentally found yourself with by being born. It can be a group of co-workers that have bonded together, or a group of friends that have become a family. Families come in all shapes and sizes. 





One of the greatest thing about every day celebrated during these few months is getting to be with family. It builds memories and traditions that last a lifetime and spans generations












I am very fortunate to have an amazing group of family, friends, and family friends that over the years has become one big family. In addition to that I met a man I love and married that man. That meant I doubled my family! Double the amount of people to love and people who love you. Now that man and I {we'll call him Hockey Husband} have started to grow our own family. 



















A White Christmas circa 2008

To read more of the ABC series, go here.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Beautiful family :)

rkjalernpan said...

What an awesome idea for a series. Glad I found your blog.

LaNeshe said...

The holidays aren't the holidays without family!!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved