Monday, December 5, 2011

.:Holiday Blog Challenge:. D is for Dessert

Today, friends I bring you desserts. The holidays are obviously about a lot of things and I'm not sure how you can leave dessert out of the mix. There are bowls of candy everywhere you go, baking round the clock, and everyone wants to have a cookie exchange. I'll admit I'm guilty of bring plates of cookies to my neighbors also.
So, the "holiday ten" {ya, know where you gain ten pounds around the holidays} is far worse than the "freshman fifteen" because it comes...
every. single. year.

Prepare yourselves. I'm not here to tell you how to avoid those yummy desserts. Nope, I'm here to share my favorites!
To help me I'm linking up with Neely and Amber for their holiday blog challenge. 

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Catch up on more ABC posts here
OR
See more holiday fun here

Magic Bars, a staple from Mr. H's family

Christmas Donuts, a tradition I've been enjoying since I was a little girl

I love bloggy friends!
Have you followed me yet? What are you waiting for!?

5 comments:

Monica said...

OMG magic bars?! Looks amazing!

Victoria said...

MAGIC BARS are the best!!! and so easy to make :)

i wish my family made fresh donuts every year!

cute blog!

Barbara said...

Christmas donuts? I'm in!

blackheartbetty said...

I am trying to make it until lunch without a snack. MAN! So tempting! =)

rkjalernpan said...

Ahh look at those homemade doughnuts! Thanks for sharing!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved