Thursday, December 8, 2011

.:Holiday Blog Challenge.: Resolutions

Time for New Year's Resolutions. Are you ready?
This is day nine of Neely and Amber's fabulous holiday blog challenge. Have you been reading along?
You can read more of my entries here, also catch up on my ABC series here

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


I'm a little on the fence when it comes to resolutions, I usually don't like to make them. And, I really don't like to wait until an arbitrary day like January 1 to start. BUT, I'm human and I do have goals for myself.
I've kept my list minimal. 

*One*
Send birthday, anniversary, get well, et cetera cards to friends and family in the mail. 

*Two*
Work out more times per week thereby not let my Cardio Trainer medal fall below 500 calories

*Three*
Run a half marathon

Will you help to hold me accountable for my goals?

Are you following me?

5 comments:

Breanna said...

Someday I hope to run a half marathon for now i'll stick to my 10K. :)

Love your blog! too cute!

Patience said...

I love your resolutions! And I will definitely hold you accountable :)

Mia Maree said...

oh I think the card sending is so sweet. Nothing makes somebodys day like getting something in the mail :-)

Casey said...

A half marathon?! Holy cow! Good luck, sister!

Also, you know I love love love Hunnel Happenings. So I gave you the Liebster Blog Award on my blog! Go check it out!

http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html

And yes, now you have to do it too :)

Barbara said...

I love the sending cards. Nothing brightens up my day more than opening the mailbox and finding something other than bills! ;)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved