Tuesday, December 6, 2011

.:Holiday Blog Challenge:. Wish List

Yesterday, I shared a few things on Little C's wish list. Today I'll share mine and I've thrown in a few for the hubby too.
*Even though everyone I know finished shopping forever ago, except me and the hubs*

This is my wish list thus some items are outrageously priced, but hey that's why they call it wishing.

*One*
Premium Disney Annual Passport
I have a passport now with minimal block out dates, but would love to go way more often.
I love Disneyland!

*Two*
Home Decor Items
 I would love some new gallery frames, shelving, and mirrors-Oh and someone to put them all up for me too.



*Three*
Holiday Dinnerware


I really like this Lenox design. I want to start building up my Christmas dinnerware for one fabulous day when I have the honor of hosting Christmas. 
*Four*
New Running Shoes
My current running shoes are really old. So I'm need of a new pair, but not sure what kind I want/need. I like this color combo though!

*Five*
The big one, a DSLR camera


Okay, hear me out...I am a total converter to wanting a DSLR camera. I'll admit I didn't understand why everyone had one like they were candy or something. I used to be really critical and be like only professional photographers need these cameras. Then, I had a baby, and then I started blogging. I noticed right away (apparently never noticed before) the amazing difference in the quality of picture. My mom has a Nikon DSLR and I love the pictures she takes. Will I carry this around everywhere like Disneyland- I don't know, probably not. It is completely out of budget for one gift-YES! But would it be really amazing if I was the new owner of this beauty- oh, yes!

Santa, I didn't forget my loving Hockey Husband.
He is totally wanting a new iphone 4s or an ipad2!! Can you bring it please! I think the iphone will totally fit in his stocking.

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


5 comments:

SimplyTatumAdelaid said...

Can I second that on the Dland pass?!! That way are two cuties can go on Dland dates!!! I hope some of those gifts make it under your tree my friend. :)

Patience said...

Those shoes are Vandal color that's why you love them :) Beautiful wish list. I love those Holiday plates too! && a really nice camera would be nice but right now I would even settle for just a simple digital camera because I don't have one!

Greer's Gossip said...

Love that Lenox pattern. I have the Holiday Gatherings by Lenox and I have to say its one of my favorite things to put out at Christmas,

Greer's Gossip said...

Love that Lenox pattern. I have the Holiday Gatherings by Lenox and I have to say its one of my favorite things to put out at Christmas,

rkjalernpan said...

I HAVE those yellow Nike shoes. They are fantastic.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved