Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have Target!

Have you seen the commercials? Santa has elves, you have Target. I love Target everyday and this time of year is no different!

I'm linking up with Tara from Fabulous, but Evil today so go check her out! 

I'm featuring my Christmas decorations this week! Thank you Target!

Focus on the tree
theme: green and gold *with glitter of course*

The ornaments
I also got the prettiest glittery gold wrapping paper from target that matches this paper!

Pretty wrapping paper:

This is a beautiful red with a glitter damask pattern. l.o.v.e.

my lights were from Target too, 
and now for the completed package!


Yes, I just finished doing my tree! Do you get a real tree or artificial?
And, how soon do you put yours up? I'm pretty slow when it comes to that!

For more decorations check out this post.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

man i love target!!! i love that wrapping paper...i get excited at all the cool wrapping paper every year!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved