Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Okay Thursday!

Linking up today with Neely and Amber for It's Okay Thursday...
Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay that..

..sometimes I forget how old I am when people ask. I'm twenty-seven.
..I'm starting to look forward to December 26th just a little. I have a crazybusyfun weekend planned and I didn't see break nap scheduled anywhere. 
..I still have one more present I want to purchase
..tomorrow is cookie baking day and I will probably consume 3000 calories before dinner. But, really it's okay because I have a running date with Nurse SC in the morning!
...that I am changing the name of my blog in the new year :-)

3 comments:

The Bases said...

Oh I forget my age too! No worries!

Meghan said...

I always forget my age. I told someone just yesterday that I am 30 - I mean, 31... :)

Monica said...

I always forget my age too! I think its a blessing :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved