Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy
Last week I shared my polyvore wish outfit for Christmas with all of you. I promised an update of what I wore for the holidays...
but I ended up being pretty casual for Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Brunch, and Christmas Dinner...
so instead friends I share with you my outfit for Christmas cards. 
In my defense, this is what I wanted to wear on Christmas, but didn't because everyone saw the outfit on the cards. Not sure, if I thought I was a celebrity and couldn't wear something twice for a moment there.
Coat: Old Navy
Scarf: hand-knitted by family friend *borrowed from Scrabble Mama*
Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Leggings: Old Navy
Boots: Big 5

In other news, I'm kind of like totally excited for the awesome giveaway I'm doing with Stress Case. Who by the way looked gorgeous on Christmas with her Handsome Husband. They matched!


Are your occasions casual or do you dress up? 
Have you linked up with Erin from Captivated by Grace? You can find me there too!
*Oh, and I wasn't on the card by myself. The hubs and toddler made an appearance in a few photos too! 


6 comments:

Barbara said...

You look great!

Linda Z said...

Darling coat. I got a red and tan one from Old Navy and I'm trying to decide whether I will keep it! :)

Casey said...

I love these pictures - you look so pretty!

Also, I love that you had to clarify that you weren't on the card alone :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty! We live in Florida and don't dress up much! But I still love to! ♥♥♥

Breanna said...

Cute outfit :)

Erin said...

Thanks for linking up hun! :) Love your coat!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved