Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIWW

This Wednesday I bring you an outfit I wore out for drinks with friends...
Do you like my totally awkward leaning tower pose?
Blouse: Loft
Jeans: Loft
Belt: Forever 21
After going through a few photos I noticed this pose was in every picture.
I really need to change it up a bit! How do you take pictures by yourself? Any ideas you can share?

This outfit felt really good on, but afterwards I wasn't loving it so much. It's one of those combinations that just makes you look about five months pregnant and who wants that? And, no I'm not pregnant!
{nice try, mom}

I did have some fun in polyvore dreaming about my Christmas dinner outfit:

christmas


I don't plan on buying anything new, so I won't be wearing any of that.
But check back next Wednesday when I reveal what I actually did wear!
Also next week, the giveway I am co-sponsoring with Nurse SC will begin
and
big things happening here at Hunnel Happenings
new blog design {stay tuned}
a new blog name {check the sidebar for a sneakpeak}
Thanks for reading! Come learn more about me here.
I linked up at the Pleated Poppy- it's fun, come join the party.
pleated poppy         

3 comments:

blackheartbetty said...

I like that top! I am no good with posing! I never allow people to take my picture!

Monica said...

I am terrible with posing too..Its the same in every picture

Jodi said...

Haha on the leaning tower comment :) Love the top and for what it's worth you don't look anywhere close to pregnant!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved