Monday, January 16, 2012

Cupid's Arrow

Why hello there!

I guess I've had enough time to recover from the holiday because
I am seriously starting to get excited about
some Valentine's Day fun. 

I've signed up for Tara's, Meg's and Celia's swap. 

Nurse SC announced an awesome Valentine's 10 day challenge of link-up fun on her blog today!

Valentine’s Day Challenge
But, if all that is to far away for you, you should really enter Magan's giveaway today!!


I came across Magan's blog when I was getting ready for the SoCal Blogger Meet-Up. That's right everyone it's my first blogger event and I'm very excited to be going.

February is going to be an exciting month.
I mean, really there is so much going on in the blog world it's excitingly contagious.
What are you going to be doing?

4 comments:

Kara said...

I signed up for the Valentine's Day Swap too and I'm super excited for the V-Day challenge! :)

tara said...

thanks for blogging about the swap, girl! glad you're participating! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Ooh I'll check out the swap :)

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay said...

Hooray for the blogger meetup :) So glad you're coming.

Just wanted to formally introduce myself... I'm one of meetup hosts :) Nice to blog meet you hehe

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved