Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good bye awesome Photos, PICNIK says goodbye.

I'm sure by now you have heard of picnik. It's amazing and awesome. And it's closing.

This sucks.
Yep, it's true. If you subscribe to PICNIK you probably got an email like this in your inbox. 
"Official Announcement: Picnik is closing"
Not gonna lie- I almost cried a little.

Apparently you can get the same effects on google +. 
Ugh, I haven't figured out how to use google + in all its glory yet. 

Let's look through some awesome collages and amazing things made through the awesomeness that is PICNIK. 
 Christmas Fun Collages of decorations and food


My first picture header for this blog and the first time I used picnik. 


Now for the good news PICNIK PREMIUM is FREE until April. So start using! Have fun. 

Are you going to miss picnik? Do you think you'll start using
google +?

6 comments:

Patience said...

Oh no! I can't believe it's closing! But awesome I will absolutely be using all their premium features :)

Kori Donahue said...

This is such a bummer. I use it all the time. Hey honey! I'm a new follower! I found you through the So Cal Blogger meet up...can't wait to meet you in person! Have a fabulous weekend! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Miranda said...

i'm so sad about this too :( i didn't know google+ had something like that...where do you find it?

Kathy S said...

I am so sad about this. I use it all the time!

Kathy S said...

I am so sad about this. I use it all the time!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved