Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Okay Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay that…
It's only 5 days into the new year and I may break on one resolution
I let Little C play in cereal he dumped on the floor after pulling it out of childproofed cabinet
I am a little too excited about all the television programming that is starting back up!
I've planned out my entire vacation schedule for 2012
I'm a little weirded out by all the Valentine's decorations
{let me get a breather after the last whirlwind of holidays}
I’m also starting to think of a fun date for me and Hockey Husband on said holiday
I miss Little C during his naps and love to cuddle him when he wakes up!

What's okay with you this Thursday?

2 comments:

Monica said...

Im so excited for tv shows starting back this week!

SimplyTatumAdelaid said...

So many great shows! Break that resolution, woman. He is just too cute swimming in cereal. And hey! What a strong little guy, getting passed the baby locks. Valentines Day is getting way out of control if you ask me. I am letting that Hallmark Holiday slide on by. So if you need a sitter, I'm your gal! Can't wait to hear about your vacation plans. I'm lagging in that department. We are kind of spur of the moment folks.
Today is Friday, but it's okay! I'm okay with the fact that my house is covered in baby toys and in complete chaos because Tatum is crawling EVERY WHERE. It's okay that my laundry pile will never be conquered. That's about it for this mama :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved