Friday, January 13, 2012

Little C Happenings: Sleepless Nights

What's been happening in Little C's world lately? Well, he hasn't been sleeping so well and if he's not sleeping well I'm not either. Poor guy. This has been going on for a month now. Every single night he has been waking up. I think he may be teething again, but that's total speculation. I really have no idea. All I know is I was tired. 

I said was, because for the past few night Little C has gone back to regular schedule of sleeping 11-12 hours.  Do you have any idea what that first night of sleep feels like after an entire month of waking up. It's pure bliss people. I am really lucky in the fact that I'll sleep through the night if he does. I don't wake up from habit, thus I'll wake up in the morning and just smile. Usually I roll over to Hockey Husband and say Little C slept through the night- yeah! I do a little cheer-not even kidding. 
Here's hoping I can do another cheer tomorrow morning. 

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Glad your little man is starting to sleep again :)

Miranda said...

glad you are getting some sleep! it really changes your day! :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved