Monday, January 9, 2012

The Monday Blues

Okay, I don't really have the Monday Blues. However, I really haven't been posting much lately. I haven't been that busy *with the exception of today*. I've actually had the opportunity to read some new blogs and comment when I can. The truth is I just don't have anything that blog worthy. I have lots of ideas swirling around but they aren't anything more than that, ideas. No detail or body to put with those ideas. 

A few things I'm working on:
an html how to
not really sure if anyone is interested, but I learned how to center my header and navigation bar so thought I would share

Little C sleepless nights
possibly partially to blame for lack of blogging

A few recipes I've tried lately
and remembered to take pictures of

also, working on a revisit for my 101 in 1,001 post

I hope you all won't forget about me. I promise to come back with posts soon. 



Mingle 240


No comments:

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved