Friday, January 27, 2012

My New Blog Design


If you are coming to my page for the first time, welcome!
You probably are not aware that this is a brand new design. In fact over time this blog page has seen its fair share of free designs and some beautiful headers too.

But none of those compare to the talent of Jenn from Munchkin LandDesigns. 
Have you met Jenn?



I am so beyond ecstatic with my blog's new look. 
To be honest I have loved Jenn's designs for a really long time now. I was just about to purchase one for myself as a Christmas gidt when I won Jenn's December Twitter contest!
Rumor has it she'll be having another contest on Monday. 

I don’t know about you, but my blog is my personal space where I can look back over time and remember how I felt during a particular event.
So I re-read my blog posts often. That may be a little weird, but I like to do it.
Now, it’s so great to have a beautiful, custom design that screams “me” when I read those memories. 



Looking back I wish I would have taken more screen shots of past designs because they reflected a part of me at the time, but I do have a few past headers to share with you.



You may have also noticed that in addition to a new design this blog now has a new name!


If you've made it this far, I would love to hear what you have to say! What do you think of the new layout?

5 comments:

Kara said...

Love it! So cute and I love the picture header! :)

Kara said...

Also, I left an award for you on my blog :)

SimplyTatumAdelaid said...

Oh la la!!!! I love it!!! It can't out totally fabulous. Yay for new lay outs. :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I am sorry to say I didn't see your blog before (insert sad face) but I love the new one and your son is too cute. Thanks for stopping by and following. I followed back and can't wait to ready your stories.

Breanna said...

The new design looks great! Jenn is in the process of finishing up my design! I can't wait for it to be up on my blog! :)

I'm your newest follower! :)

Breanna
http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved