Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

 Have you heard of a heat wave in January. I'm not even sure if you can call these days of warm temps heat waves in Southern California any more.
Just par for the course.
It's warm almost every day of the year. This means I can be comfortable in jeans, but also warm in shorts. 
I'm complaining, just stating the facts. I know some people are caught up in months of snow right now and I do appreciate my sunshine. 
We did get some rain this week! I love the rain, like really love it. 
Yeah, but since it only rains about five days out of the year I've never bothered to purchase puddle boots or an umbrella.
Thus my outfits don't change all that much. 

Here I am with my favorite accessory, Little C.

me: 
shirt- Maurice's old
sweater- Loft
jeans- Levi's
Little C:
shirt- Children's Place
jeans- Children's Place
shoes- boat shoes from Babies r Us


shirt- Loft
shorts- Target

I was trying my hair curled instead of straightened or wavy.
What do you think? 
I just cut it (post coming soon) haven't tried curling it since.

3 comments:

Casey said...

You look so pretty, Shells! Love the first photo of you and Lil C!

SimplyTatumAdelaid said...

Best accessory I have ever laid my eyes on!!! Umm...did you cut your hair? You've got my full attention. I am dying to get the post. I wish it'd rain more too. I love the rain. But not on Saturday. Clear skies all the way...I hope!!

Mae said...

you look lovely! such an adorable blog too!
and your little man is just precious
following along with you now
xx

Enter the giveaway for my new jewelry boutique!

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved