Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Story Questionnaire

This questionnaire is part of Mrs. to Mama's Valentine's Link-Up. For more about our love story you can click the "Our Story" in the navigation bar. The story is in progress, but stick around for a sneak peak as I answer some questions.

       How long have you and your significant other been together?
We’re coming up on eight years of dating. Our anniversary is in March.
     How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
Read our blind date story here.  I’m still recapping our entire love story so stay tuned.
 If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
We are married! We were married on our five year anniversary. In March we will also celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary.
  If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?
It was a small wedding by a lot of people’s standards, but pretty big to me! We were married in his parents backyard. :)
Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
We have nicknames, but they’re top secret! Hint* They revolve around our real names.
 Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
I love way more than three things, but my top three are:
*The kind of man he is. He is a hard worker, patient, kind, respectful, nice, and an amazing father and loving husband. He is a family man to the core. The kind of man I always wanted to marry.

*The way he makes me be a better a version of myself. I love the effect he has on me.

*How he makes me laugh all. the. time. He’s hilarious, well at least I think so.  Oh, and he is an amazing cook. Love that.
Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
I’ll get to that in our love story series, but here is a teaser pic.
Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Over the years, I’ve had it all. He is an everything guy. Since he has gotten to know me better he knows I don't need the champagne (not a fan) or rose petals. But they were nice the years I got them!
 Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
For Valentine’s Day, I love dinner at a nice restaurant with a sunset over the water.
 Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I plan to do everything with him for the rest of our lives. From raising our son and future children together to traveling the world.
  Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day. 
Over the past few years we’ve preferred to stay in for VDay. Remember, when I said my husband is an amazing cook? He really his and his meals rival any super expensive, nice restaurant. 
  Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
Nope, I never ask for anything. Just enjoy being together.
 Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love. 
Keep having fun with one another. Don’t be afraid to try new things together. I don’t have the key ingredient its a mixture of so many things.  We just know that whatever life sends us we can get through it together.
Show us a picture of what love means to you.
Hockey Husband drew our intials in the sand during a trip to Hawaii.

Being a family.

3 comments:

tara said...

such a sweet post! i always prefer staying in for vday too!

Alison Sokol said...

What a great love story! He sounds like a good catch :)

Lauren said...

I can't wait for you love story series! What a beautiful little family! :)

Follow by Email

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved